I adore Mexican food and this is no exception!
- 1/2 red pepper (sliced and deseeded)
- 1/2 yellow pepper (sliced and deseeded)
- 1/2 green pepper (sliced and deseeded)
- 1/2 white onion (sliced)
- 1 clove of garlic (finely sliced)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 tin of whole tomatoes (squish the tomatoes with a sharp, knife or your hands)
- 1 chilli (sliced and deseeded, if your prefer it to be less spicy)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of oliv
I adore Mexican food and I absolutely love this recipe. It's super healthy, packed full of veggies and delicious too, and even better, you don't feel deprived in the slightest!
- 1/2 each of red pepper, yellow pepper and green pepper (although you could use any combination of pepper), chopped
- Flat mushroom or 4-5 button mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 courgette, chopped
- 500g ground Turkey
I love quiche, I love sweet potatoes, and I love healthy adaptations, so what better combination!
- 1-2 medium sweet potatoes (finely sliced) - 1 teaspoon of olive oil (coconut oil may also work well) - 5 oz / 140g / 1 bag of fresh spinach - 1/2 cup / 110ml unsweetened almond milk - 1/4 teaspoon / 5g dried chilli pepper flakes - 4 free-range, organic, eggs - 2 free-range, organic, eggs (whites only) - 1.5 oz / 45g feta - generous pinch of salt and pepper - cook