I am always looking for ways to make my life a little easier and this recipe is just so quick and easy, it's an absolute winner. I usually avoid pre-made sauces but Seeds of Change is the exception. If I am going to use something from a jar, it'll always be Seeds of Change. This takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and 40 minutes to cook, when you can be working out or doing some reading, (or something else).
This serves 3 people; two portions for dinner and then I have another portion for lunch the next day
INGREDIENTS - 3 red peppers (sliced and deseeded) - 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Seeds of Change Tomato and Basil sauce
- 3 chicken breasts
- 75g grated cheese
- 255g broccoli
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil
STEPS 1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees; increase to 220 degrees if your oven is not fan assisted.
2. Heat the pan over a medium heat and add half the oil. Add the peppers and garlic and lightly sautee.
3. Remove from the pan and place in a large ovenproof container, spread out across the base of the dish.
4. Add the remainder the of the oil to the pan and add the chicken breasts. Fry briefly to brown the meat and then add these to the ovenproof dish.
5. Top the chicken and peppers with the Seeds of Change sauce, making sure that the peppers and chicken are covered.
6. Add to the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and top the chicken breasts with the cheese, before returning to the oven for 10 minutes.
8. Bring a pan of water to the boil and, after 5 minutes, steam the broccoli for the remaining 5 minutes.
Portion Fix: 3 green, 1 red,1 blue container and 1 tsp